Compass release “2022b” contains a feature-complete Queue API. As part of our plan to make all features of Compass accessible via our REST API, the Queue API can be used by your applications to auto-provision or manage queues without using Studio.
Following the rewrite of the provisioning platform, Compass 2022b brings support for the SNOM D717 and SNOM D735.
Next to this, there is a fix concerning Focus state for Compass Studio included.
The Queue API is an addition to our REST API, making it possible to create, read, update and delete queues by external applications. Use the Swagger interface to discover the new endpoints:
- Get queue properties via
- Create queues via
- Modify queues via
PATCH /queue/:id(or use
- Request music on hold via
GET /company/:id/musiconholdand the
The new operations have been added to Compass API v3; the API stays fully backwards compatible with the previous version.
Add SNOM D717 and D735 support
We have implemented provisioning support for SNOM D717 and D735. Firmwares are also available in Compass.
We have introduced some Studio fixes that we are taking into this release. This means that Studio v 1.2.1. will be released together with Compass 2022b. The changelogs concerning Studio v 1.2.1. are to be found here.
- GL-3918 - Fix timestamps in CDRs for multiple hold/unholds in a call (Zendesk #3426)
- GL-4247 - Security issue in Compass API (Zendesk #3932)
- GL-3603 - Stability fix for crashing Asterisk
- GL-4256 - Calls longer than 2 hours are not shown correctly in XMPP (Zendesk #3933, #3424)
- GL-4179 - Backwards compatibility issue in create company API (Zendesk #3851)
- GL-4184 - Update versions of core components for stability and security
- GL-4153 - Improvements to redundancy setup for SIP calls (thanks Cyso)
- GL-156 Focus state fixes (Zendesk #3891)
We are aware of the following issues. Please don’t open new support tickets for them.
- GL-2868 - Semi-attended transfer generates an extra call recording
- GL-2956 - Caller ID is ~~s~~ for unattended transfers
- GL-3376 - Large XMPP rosters are shortened by the platform
- GL-3847 - User call forwards are not followed in accordance with the availability status